Job: Exercise Physiologist
Plantation, Florida 33324
Job Description and Requirements
Exercise Physiologist is a full-time position in a Corporate Wellness setting. Prescribing and monitoring exercise prescriptions, as well as providing small group training sessions.
- Perform health risk and physical assessments
- Prescribe and monitor exercise programs
- Conduct individual and small group personal training sessions
- Perform daily -required tasks and duties for ongoing fitness operations
- Market programs and services
- Lead group exercise classes
- Facilitate fitness education classes
- Analyze and report on assigned program results
- Assess employee needs and develop new programs or services
- Maintain professional certifications
- Comply with applicable laws and Aetna policies
Background/ Education Desired:
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise and Wellness, Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science or Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology
- Certified in Group Exercise and CPR.
- Experience in corporate/adult fitness with concentration in delivery of programs and services.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Health and Fitness/Fitness Instructor is desired
Health and Fitness/Personal Trainer is desired
Additional Job Information:
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence. Together we will empower people to live healthier lives. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
[posted Sep 3, 2018]
When responding to this opportunity, reference exercisejobs.com.