Job: Exercise Physiologist
Plantation, Florida 33324
Job Description and Requirements
Exercise Physiologist is a full-time position in a Corporate Wellness setting. Prescribing and monitoring exercise prescriptions, as well as providing small group training sessions.
- Perform health risk and physical assessments
- Prescribe and monitor exercise programs
- Conduct individual and small group personal training sessions
- Perform daily -required tasks and duties for ongoing fitness operations
- Market programs and services
- Lead group exercise classes
- Facilitate fitness education classes
- Analyze and report on assigned program results
- Assess employee needs and develop new programs or services
- Maintain professional certifications
- Comply with applicable laws and Aetna policies
Background/ Education Desired:
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise and Wellness, Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science or Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology
- Certified in Group Exercise and CPR.
- Experience in corporate/adult fitness with concentration in delivery of programs and services.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Health and Fitness/Fitness Instructor is desired
Health and Fitness/Personal Trainer is desired
Additional Job Information:
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
[posted Aug 29, 2018]
When responding to this opportunity, reference exercisejobs.com.