Exercise Physiologist - Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
Newark, Delaware 19711
Job Description and Requirements
CardioKinetics Inc. is looking for a passionate and caring individual to work as a clinical physiologist on a part time basis in our Cardiac Rehabilitation Phase II Program at our Elkton, Newark, and/or North Wilmington locations. This individual will work directly under CK's Cardiac Rehabilitation Director and our Medical Director. Hours could be 20+ hours per week.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- monitoring EKG telemetry
- developing, administering, and progressing exercise programs for cardiac and pulmonary
- monitoring blood pressures, heart rates and oxygen saturation levels
- prepping patients for EKG and assisting with oxygen supplementation
- conduct initial and follow up office consultations
- administering strength and flexibility programs to the Phase II patients
- general administrative responsibilities to confirm health insurance, patient scheduling, reporting, etc.
- Degree in Exercise Physiology
- ACLS or in the process of acquiring
- at least 1-2 years experience in the field of Cardiac or Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- a working knowledge of cardiac and pulmonary medications and treatments
- proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- proficient in reading EKGs
Please reference Cardiac Rehabilitation posting in the subject line of your email.
[posted Feb 9, 2018]
When responding to this opportunity, reference exercisejobs.com.