How To Grow Your Fitness Clientele From 1 To 1,000
Getting new clients is a constant necessity to continue to grow your business. There’s no foolproof plan to build your clientele. However, there are many ways to grow your presence, platform, and reputation. Here are 5 surefire tips on how to grow your clientele from 1 to 1,000.
- Client Devotion: Clients who believe in your products and services will remain loyal and become walking advertisements for you. A happy client can provide you with additional referrals and increase your business. Focus on maintaining quality clients and keeping them coming back for more.
- Offer Incentives: Everyone loves a freebie or gift. Offer existing clients benefits for new referrals. Not only do your existing clients know the value and worth of your product or service making it easier to promote what you do, but they have friends and family who could potentially benefit from you, too. Possible incentives are free sessions or discounts on products for every referred client who purchases something.
- Social Media Works: Use your social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest to reach out to existing and new clients. By having a presence, you can start to build a following and attract people who are interested in what you have to say. The more people who know about you and like what you represent, the greater possibility you will have at selling your products/services.
- Grow Your List: An email list is important to have. Especially one with a good open rate, such as 26% or more. When you send out a newsletter that people open, you have a better chance of them actually reading the content. If you offer discounts, new programs or products, or quality information, your readers may purchase or buy what you have to offer. Not all people on your email list are existing clients. Some of them you could have obtained through seminars, networking events, or the opt-in on your website. Therefore, your list provides you with potential future clients. Focus on providing your list with quality newsletters containing free information in addition to promoting what you have to offer.
- Key Referral Sources: Network with four or five other business professionals in similar industries to yours that would be amazing referral resources. For example, if you are a physical therapist and you work with a gym that has eight or ten personal trainers referring their clients to you, you now have one strong referral resource. Get four more like that and you are looking at a many new clients a week.
With the right creativity and networking you can promote yourself at all times and get people to refer to you in a win-win situation. Enjoy and value your existing relationships. The future for referrals is wide open.