5 Must-Know Tips To Become A Fitness Social Media Influencer
Social Media is a huge marketing resource. “71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others,” according to DreamGrow in 2017. Becoming an influencer, a person who has the ability to influence more than 10,000 people to follow their recommendations or buy specific products, is important in order to grow your fitness business. Influencers can easily persuade people to buy products or take specific actions. People who follow these influencers tend to be loyal and engaged. Here are 5 must-know tips to become a social media influencer and make connections with your ideal customers.
1. Show Personality. Showing some personality in your posts is important to allow others to see that a real person is behind the social media platform. By being authentic to who you are, you will attract your ideal customer to you.
2. Be Consistent. Social Media is rapid and requires consistent content and conversations. Having the right schedule to post at the right times and the correct number of daily posts is necessary in order to stay relevant and prominent.
3. Interaction. The name, Social Media, says it all. It is meant to be social. Interact with your followers to build relationships and trust. Get involved in conversations. Share others’ posts. Comment or like peoples’ posts. Follow people back. Treat the realm of social media as if you were at a party actually talking with people face to face.
4. Be The Expert. Building content also helps build your expertise and authority on the subject. By expressing your opinions, you are becoming a thought leader in that area. The content will help you build your following and demonstrate your brand and what you stand for.
5. Be Strategic. Use the correct hashtags to attract the most people to your posts/tweets. Also post at the right times of day depending on what platform you are using. This strategy will help your posts have a higher reach.
Remember: Social Media is meant to be social. Stay engaged. Interact with others. And have fun building a community. Your passion and personality will shine through and attract people to you. Keep it up!
For additional related articles, check out: