Push Fitness Club
Fresh Meadow, New York 11366
|Job Description and Requirements|
Push Fitness Club opened in June of 2010. Push Fitness club is among the most popular health clubs in the 5 boroughs. We offer an integrated selection of fitness and nutritional products. Our services also include state-of-the-art cardio equipment complete with Ipads that have interenet access, Direct TV cable access and Vevo. Our strength training equipment is innovative, and we offer challenging Group Exercise classes that are fun and inspirational at all different fitness levels.
A career at Push Fitness Club offers you the opportunity to work for one of the most elegant and trendy health and fitness facilities in the industry. Push Fitness Club employees are committed to providing members with the best resources to help them achieve their personal fitness and health-related goals at an affordable price. Come discover a world of opportunity, challenges and fulfillment to pursue goals, develop new skills and advance your career.
Push Fitness Club is now hiring friendly and knowledgeable staff. We are looking for motivated professionals with prior gym membership sales experience. Someone interested in working late evenings, weekends and to grow with the company. If you enjoy working out, being in a gym environment and getting people involved in fitness, please contact us. Experience is a must!
As a Sales Associate, you will:
• Greet potential members and give escorted tours of the facility
• Present Push Fitness memberships to potential new members
• Proactively generate leads and sell new memberships including community outreach
• Motivate members and guests to begin a healthy lifestyle
• Candidates must have at least 2 years experience in fitness sales
• Must have open availability and be available nights and weekends ( this is a part-time position with the potential for full-time hours )
• Fitness enthusiast who understands the value and benefits as well as actively participates in fitness
• Outgoing and results oriented with a commitment to team success
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Basic computer skills
• Sales, fitness, and/or retail experience is a plus and must live locally with reliable transportation
• Bilingual a plus
[posted May 3, 2013]
When responding to this opportunity reference www.exercisejobs.com